Thursday 26 March 2020

The FINAL CUT!

START THE POST WITH...
Text!!!
Before embedding your final cut, note...
Below you can find the final cut of my/our opening sequence for the film genre film Film Title ... and after that, a playlist of the sample scenes and rough cuts I/we tried out before completing post-production!

If you want to see even more, I/we have also embedded a playlist of audience feedback - though all of this content is also featured in themed posts!


intro text

THE FINAL CUT OF GENRE OPENING FILM TITLE
Say something briefly about the use of music + (downloaded?) title fonts, maybe idents (identify company names + 'ownership')

PLAYLIST OF SAMPLE SCENES/ROUGH CUTS
Before I/we got to this stage we tried out a range of edits, reflected in the playlist below. You can find more detail on each in my Rough Cuts and Sample Scenes posts! Here's a few examples of how my/our vision changed and evolved over time...

(Comment briefly on some major changes you made + the examiner/reader will see from this playlist: provide a bulleted list of significant changes between each version)

AUDIENCE FEEDBACK
I/we've also blogged separately on audience; below you can find a playlist of some of the videos I/we shot to help us gain a clear picture of what sample viewers thought about each cut or sample scene. Some key points that came up, and I/we responded to, include: [again, a bulleted list]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to this blog! Sources I've used...

... Including sources you’ve used, playlist of films researched. A chance to make a strong 1 st impression with the examiner. I've add...